little high, little low
LHLL TIE DIY
everything you need to create your own LHLL tie dye at home
1 plain white T
1 pair of white LHLL socks
2 surprise shades of ready to mix dye
1 pair of gloves
1. Cover work surface
2. Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottle, filling to line. Replace cap tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
3. Use full-strength for intense colors. For a lighter shade of color, add more water using extra bottle if needed.
4. Apply dye on fabric, make sure not to over-saturate. Check backside of fabric item to make sure dye has penetrated to backside. If not, carefully flip fabric item over and add dye.
5. Cover dyed fabric with plastic wrap to keep damp. Let set 6-8 hours or longer for most intense colors. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear - removing rubber bands if used.
6. Fill washer to large load setting with hot water and a small amount of laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately.
7. Wash separately the first few washes.